Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased a 2003 Spyder GT, it has most paperwork but not the manual.

My local dealer charges $100 for a replacement manual, which seems a little steep. Is there a PDF version online anywhere, or any suggestions to find one cheaper than that?

·
Registered
165 Posts
My car was missing the InfoCentre manual. Selling dealer could care less, but my servicing dealer, Ferrari of San Francisco, just sent me an extra one they had.
Maybe after you drop a wad of cash for your first service and say pretty please? Of course, if you bough the car there, they should just give it you.

Ferrari has vintage manuals online for its vintage cars. Maserati also has an owner's section for which you need to sign up, but I have not checked to see if they have manuals. Go to maserati.com and hapy fishing (or ficheing?)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like you, I didn't buy the car from my local guy. Maserati's website is very strange, they have some dead links and missing pages; but the manuals are for classic cars rather than current. Oh well.

I'll ask again next time I'm there in case they have an extra one lying around. Thanks for your response!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Of course, the other option is to take the $100, buy a shuttle ticket from Seattle to SFO, drop by my work and I can let you borrow the manual for a little while...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
v12gte
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing