Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mirrors turn to the ground in reverse. I understand that they are supposed to tilt down, but I don't think they should be looking at the ground, which does me no good. Anyone know how to fix this. I can't see crap when I reverse but the cracks in the concrete driveway.

Zearnold

·
Registered
173 Posts
Just adjust the mirror when the car in reverse. It will memorize the position you adjust. If not, there is something wrong with your mirror.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Shift into reverse, adjust the mirrors the way you like them, and from then on, they should automatically re-orient themselves when you are backing up.

If not, you may need to 'reboot' the computer that controls the seats and mirrors.

·
Registered
530 Posts
It's not quite that easy, there's a procedure for storing the mirror/seat poistion...

First you have to turn the key to the MAR position

Then adjust the seat and mirrors to your preferred driving positions

Next shift into reverse and adjust the mirrors for your preferred reversing position.

Finally shift out of R and press the M and 1 (or 2) buttons down beside the seat on the left until it beeps twice to store the new settings.

Pressing 1 or 2 with the door open will move the mirrors and seat to the stored position. If the door is shut you need to press 1 or 2 until you hear a single beep.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts