Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day I’m new here I just bought my second Maserati it is a 2004 spider convertible , and the Sideview mirrors cannot be adjusted as per the engine operators manual although when putting the car in reverse they do their normal tilting anybody have any suggestions thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2004 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa
25 Posts
Welcome aboard Johnnygeeze, you’ll find a lot of good help here. For your issue, I recommend searching for “adjusting outside mirrors “ or similar words. I’m pretty sure the information is here.

Kendal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I spelled spyder wrong but that’s what happens when U use voice assist
Welcome aboard Johnnygeeze, you’ll find a lot of good help here. For your issue, I recommend searching for “adjusting outside mirrors “ or similar words. I’m pretty sure the information is here.

Kendal

·
Registered
265 Posts
I had similar problem with years ago. I shut the battery down for a few minutes and problem was solved.

·
Registered
2004 Maserati Coupe CC
103 Posts
If the mirrors adjust to the stored positions, that's a good sign. Easier to troubleshoot the console switch than the mirror motors or the ECU under the seat. If it hasn't worked since you bought it, I'd pull the console switch out and make sure it's connected to the wiring harness in the first place. Then check the fuse box (though I think it's the same power for the automatic and manual positioning, doesn't hurt to look). If all of that is looking good, then it starts to get sporty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts