Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for people who are interested in purchasing a set of alloy metal paddles they will be a custom fabricated short run. we need about 5 people total or more including myself to be able to have these made for us. They would be around $350 or under depending on how many people are interested. If anyone is interested please post on this thread and if there's enough people interested the manufacturer will produce them for us. For pictures take a look at ChrisGSPR thread on his 06 gransport modifications

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one on this forum besides me and one other member is interested!? There has got to be at least 3 more people that are interested on here somewhere

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! If you know anyone else looking for a set please let them know about them as well. If we can get 2 more people it will bring the price down a bit per set. With you I believe we have 3 of us

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I'll try and get it posted yet today on there. Also as of right now we have 3 people need at least 2 more people to get them at a better price

·
Registered
18 Posts
+1 here in case shipping to Europe can be arranged.
Do they come with alcantara on the back as pictured in the original thread, or was that only a one-off?

·
Registered
70 Posts
The bead blasted ones look very nice. Do they come with the Alcantera backing? What's the pricing at given the current volume?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts