Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found an excellent independent Ferrari/Maserati mechanic in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area so thought I would share my good fortune. He has been on his own for about 6 months or so. Used to be lead Maserati mechanic at Shelton for two years and all Ferrari before that. You may have to be really nice to him because he really prefers working on Ferraris. LOL Anyway, here are his coordinates:

Christian
Black Horse Performance
3950 NE 5th Ave
Oakland Park, FL
(954) 561-2553
(561) 271-3968 (mobile)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I'll put a little prancing horse emblem on my car and he wont know the difference.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I found an excellent independent Ferrari/Maserati mechanic in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area so thought I would share my good fortune. He has been on his own for about 6 months or so. Used to be lead Maserati mechanic at Shelton for two years and all Ferrari before that. You may have to be really nice to him because he really prefers working on Ferraris. LOL Anyway, here are his coordinates:

Christian
Black Horse Performance
3950 NE 5th Ave
Oakland Park, FL
(954) 561-2553
(561) 271-3968 (mobile)
good info, does he do PPI's too?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To quote my boat dealer "for $10,000 we will do anything you want".

·
Registered
157 Posts
Independent mechanic in Ft. Lauderdale

Just had Christian install my Larini sport mufflers from Formula Dynamics. First rate mechanic, great personality. Lined all painted areas with painters tape to avoid scratching and made sure everything lined up perfectly. Its also a trip to hang out at his shop as others come in with their Ferraris and they all look at each others work. Everyone who came by recognized the Larinis and had a different field of expertise. These guys know their stuff.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad to hear you had a good experience with Christian - he is a great guy and it is even fun to hang out after hours and talk cars. The detailer/restorer next door is also great and can do much more than your regular "polish and wax" guy. How are those Lanier's sounding/performing? Thinking about putting them on my CC as well.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I meant Larini's.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts