Registered
293 Posts
All I gotta say "6:20" ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting post on the youtube comments - have no idea if it's true:

"The current record is the Porsche 918 at 6:57. Rumor is that the P1 did it in 6:47 on street tires and a 6:33 on slicks but they're not releasing the exact time until the LaFerrari time is out because they don't want Ferrari to have a number to beat."

Dan, tell us more!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Interesting post on the youtube comments - have no idea if it's true:

"The current record is the Porsche 918 at 6:57. Rumor is that the P1 did it in 6:47 on street tires and a 6:33 on slicks but they're not releasing the exact time until the LaFerrari time is out because they don't want Ferrari to have a number to beat."

Dan, tell us more!
I have one coming and from what I know and have done most customers who drove the prototypes were easily pulling laps around 7 minutes..I was told by someone quite close to me and McLaren that the record lap was 6:20!

·
Super Moderator
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have one coming and from what I know and have done most customers who drove the prototypes were easily pulling laps around 7 minutes..I was told by someone quite close to me and McLaren that the record lap was 6:20!
Thanks Dan. Would be interesting to see if/when they go public with this. Astonishing time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts