Maserati Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Post does not seem to relize that an Alfieri was to be a GT car. The MC20 is a sports car. Sports cars in the 21st century have more functional aero showing. Alfieri was gorgeous...may still see it in a new GT.......
The reviews seem to completely disagree with you across the board, as do I.

Reactions: ttpopo

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
MC20 is a gorgeous machine with very good performance numbers....even though I understand the move and reasoning for the turbo charged V-6, that exhaust will still need to be addressed with some kind of aftermarket exhaust! Just sounds like a sewing machine to me. 😒

Reactions: DSGT

·
Registered
769 Posts
MC20 is a gorgeous machine with very good performance numbers....even though I understand the move and reasoning for the turbo charged V-6, that exhaust will still need to be addressed with some kind of aftermarket exhaust! Just sounds like a sewing machine to me. 😒
As pointed out in the video, that is precisely what the Novitec guys are developing :)

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Yeah, that was my reaction too... That's a 200kg difference from official data. Even counting in the difference between an official dry weight and the weight of a car ready to go, I would be very surprised if the scale they used in the video is true.
Maserati claims a total car weight of <1500kg!
And the weighted car in the vid had the carbon roof option.

In my eyes, this goes in the direction of fraud. The weight of a super sports car is just as relevant as the promised engine performance.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.