Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 14 months of waiting, my MC20 is finally here. Maserati recommends that the MC20 should not be driven above 4000 RPM until it reaches 500 miles and it's not recommended to use Corsa mode or launch mode till then either. It feels very light and agile. Very responsive steering wheel. It's a completely different feel compared to a Lamborghini or a Ferrari. This tells me that Maserati really developed this car in-house and they really didn't get help from Ferrari. I will report performance details after I put a few hundred miles on the car.
Sonus Faber's sound system is great as well. The car will need an exhaust system in my opinion but overall I think it's a great car for Maserati.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Let me be the first to congratulate you (online). I’m assuming it was worth the wait. Did you know when the car actually went into production (I’m trying to back figure a potential delivery date for mine as it went into production this week according to my dealer)?

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Let me be the 2nd...CONGRATS, it sure is a beautiful machine! 👍

Reactions: Dane

·
Registered
751 Posts
Awesome Dane... luv that car in the yellow..congrats!! no sign of any here in Canada yet

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo Sport Rosso Mondiale
1,169 Posts
Great post!

THANK YOU for sharing!!!!!

Looks amazing....very nice color choice!

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo Sport Rosso Mondiale
1,169 Posts
Please Please keep the updates coming

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,736 Posts
Awesome! Congrats! Looks amazing!

It kind of sucks, though, you have to spend $$$ to make it sound decent after forking over even more $$$$ for a supercar but it is what it is I guess.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Congrats!!! What a beauty! Looking forward to hearing what it’s actually like to live with.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Let me be the first to congratulate you (online). I’m assuming it was worth the wait. Did you know when the car actually went into production (I’m trying to back figure a potential delivery date for mine as it went into production this week according to my dealer)?
Thanks, man. If I remember correctly it went into production sometime in late July.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, everyone. I will post more info once I get to test it in all different modes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
After 14 months of waiting, my MC20 is finally here. Maserati recommends that the MC20 should not be driven above 4000 RPM until it reaches 500 miles and it's not recommended to use Corsa mode or launch mode till then either. It feels very light and agile. Very responsive steering wheel. It's a completely different feel compared to a Lamborghini or a Ferrari. This tells me that Maserati really developed this car in-house and they really didn't get help from Ferrari. I will report performance details after I put a few hundred miles on the car.
Sonus Faber's sound system is great as well. The car will need an exhaust system in my opinion but overall I think it's a great car for Maserati.
congratulations car is sick!! enjoy it!! I have yet to get any info. at the point thinking of just asking for my deposit back. having 2nd thoughts with stellantis garbage customer service!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congratulations and thanks for sharing. The MC20 is my "aspirational" car and I am happy to see it finally being delivered.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks amazing!! Congrats!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats on the car! It’s gorgeous!!’
Where are you located? Here in Boston, the dealer said they will have a demo one in the spring for a short time. I can’t wait to see it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts