Maserati Forum banner

MC20 Delivery Date discussion

47K views 399 replies 40 participants last post by  WorldTraveler 
#1 ·
Who in here have actually ordered a MC20 and what delivery dates were given to you by your dealer?
I have an allocation for one which is supposed to arrive in Sep/Oct 2021. They will start building it in March is what I was told. I did get an email directly from Maserati about my order confirmation.
I have seen it in person and it looks stunning. I believe it will surprise a lot of people and will make you rethink Maserati.
Please feel free to share your thoughts / experience and what you think about the car? I think it will be a much more exclusive car for a while as I was told that only 450 are being made for 2021.

#19 ·
Bianco Audace with blue calipers, blue interior, suspension lifter, heated seats, headrest stitching, auto dimming mirrors, mirror birdcage wheels, ELSD, and blind spot alert.

I believe #58 in ordering system but who knows. They initially told me July delivery but I’m thinking October so I don’t get too anxious.
Where is everyone located? Northern Virginia here....

#34 ·
I would have posted a photo of mine which I had for a few years while I lived in Cleveland in the late 70s, but 1) mine was a painted-over rust bucket and if that wasn’t enough it was also previously totaled and shoddily restored and 2) even if I did find the photo which is probably buried in a stack of albums somewhere in the house, it’s probably all faded out ( unfortunately that’s what happens to “real“ photos before the digital age came along .. ) so it would not do this gorgeous car justice. Seeing its clean image like in the above photo is a suitable tribute . (y)

#36 ·
Truvia...was the Merak the car Joe wrote about???

Modding the car....only if trying to burn thru some drug money.........

#40 ·
Very true, the speedometers are not only factory set to show a higher speed than actual, but in addition, at that speed level the “normal” speedometer error can be 10-15% above . So unless the speed is GPS measured, relying on the speedometer reading gives one a bit of a false sense of how fast you’re going ..

#41 ·
That explains why I once buried a speedometer, got pulled over and was surprised to learn I was doing considerably less than my adrenaline and the speedo said (140 mph).
Utah cop was nice enough. He did a slow walk around my car, which made me nervous as hell, said "nice car" and then let me go with a warning. I sat there for another 10 minutes just shaking 😂. That was a long time ago...I was doing a cross country trip and no one was on the road at that time of Sunday morning.

#43 ·
I was one of one allocation at my dealer. Last week the dealers received notice as to when their cars would be built…I’m in February, which is believed to be the middle third of the build schedule. You may want to contact your dealer as they should have an update by now, especially as you are obviously with one of the highest-volume dealers (based upon allocation which I’m told is zero to a max of four cars).

#46 ·
Grigio exterior, Nero/Grigio alcantara interior, carbon roof (I was told all cars had to have black painted or carbon roofs for the first run), the controversial birdcage wheels 🤣, Maserati blue calipers to match the starter button, blind spot alert, Maser trident stitched headrest.

I’m coming from a long list of 911s and R8s, so this is my first “bella macchina!” Pic attached!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.