Maserati Forum banner
121 - 140 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a fan of vintage guitars and therefore I order them very often from the Internet. But since this is a valuable and fragile cargo, I am always very worried that the delivery is successful and the goods are not damaged. I have been using package tracking http://postsendungsverfolgung.com/ for many years. So I am much calmer it is easier for me to calculate When the parcel arrives Or track where it got stuck. therefore this service is indispensable for me and I will use it all the time because there are no other alternatives.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Still nothing? Has anyone had theirs delivered or been given a better update than "scheduled for production"? I t will be nice to see these start hitting the streets.
still nothing. I have asked two different dealer ships that I deal with and they have no clue other then sometime next year.. one of the dealers the owner has a car on order and the system says they started working on his car back in July and nothing else since. Don't think it helps that they have recalled the car for an issue that can cause a fire. no clue how that might effect things

·
Registered
769 Posts
Been told that the Canadian car allocation has arrived at the New Jersey port and are awaiting customs clearance for transport over the border!!

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
4,285 Posts
My car just cleared and is arriving on Thursday (y)
Wow, that’s exciting ..I am vicariously happy for you …and anyone else here who will get theirs soon . I can relate to the wait being an excruciating experience, since I have little or no patience waiting for things I want..

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
My dealer called me on Saturday (12/18) to say they had just received the first one in the area (Boston). Apparently, it was at the showroom for a couple days before delivery to the new owner.

Reactions: Dane

·
Registered
770 Posts
I want to see these badly!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
lucky!! as of last week my dealer is now saying april or may of next year. guess it will give me time to pay off the 2020 aston martin vantage I just bought :love::love::love:

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,855 Posts
My car is finally here 🙏 and is now going through PDI at the dealer.
Congrats!

Personally, I'm still deciding between the new C8 Z06 and the MC20.

However, now that Maserati has just announced the new MC20 Spyder version, it's made the decision even harder. 😣

·
Registered
8 Posts
lucky!! as of last week my dealer is now saying april or may of next year. guess it will give me time to pay off the 2020 aston martin vantage I just bought :love::love::love:
Seems consistent here in Australia, was told April/May 2023 for orders now. If the production is this slow for coupes how on earth will they get the convertible out? No idea how the future hybrid and then full electric version fits in either.

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,855 Posts
Seems consistent here in Australia, was told April/May 2023 for orders now. If the production is this slow for coupes how on earth will they get the convertible out? No idea how the future hybrid and then full electric version fits in either.
You can always bet that there'll be ones available on the used market....but you'll be paying massive markups for it! Lol.

But it's not just the MC20.......anything that's even remotely popular nowadays is hard to get thanks to supply chain issues and chip shortages.

Reactions: BlackMasi
121 - 140 of 166 Posts