Maserati Forum banner
101 - 120 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
It seems like Sweden and Belgium are one of the first countries to receive deliveries. My dealer told me that my car is finally in build stage and would probably be done next month which means that it may arrive by the end of November 🤞

·
Registered
29 Posts
just emailed my dealer and was advised that they have not heard anything official as of yet. so guess we shall see.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Does anyone here have any confirmation that their car has started being built at all?

Also when speccing your MC20, how did you select your options? Was their a configuration room in your dealership where you went through every option available?

·
Registered
29 Posts
mine was already on order but the person that it was ordered for changed his mind and I was able to put a deposit on it. I have heard nothing as far as production starting on it as of yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
for delivery or production?
He is saying delivery but TBH; I always thought December. As you all know, the updates aren’t great. They told me a few weeks ago that my next update would be “In transit to Subsidiary”. I expected better and more frequent updates.

·
Registered
29 Posts
thats alot more then I can get out of them.. everytime I reach out to them its the same thing nope they haven't heard anything official from maserati but they will contact me as soon as they hear something.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My dealer has been in touch to say that my UK car is built but currently held at the factory along with some other UK cars. Not sure why but he says it's showing arrival in the UK on 8th October.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My dealer has been in touch to say that my UK car is built but currently held at the factory along with some other UK cars. Not sure why but he says it's showing arrival in the UK on 8th October.
Lucky you!! what color/specs did you select?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Blue with pretty much all the options ticked, including the carbon packs, optional wheels and black interior with the blue stitch etc. The only ones I didn't select were carbon roof (big delay as they were struggling to get the quality right, went for black painted) and carbon lip spoiler (didn't look right on the blue IMHO, spoilt the lines at the rear)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a blue one on order with the same interior as your and other options as you have selected plus the upgraded sound system.. the car was already on order for someone else that backout of the car. I wasn't about to wait 2 years to order one which I have been told is the current wait time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a blue one on order with the same interior as your and other options as you have selected plus the upgraded sound system.. the car was already on order for someone else that backout of the car. I wasn't about to wait 2 years to order one which I have been told is the current wait time.
Congrats! I'll keep the board posted on mine when it lands.

·
Registered
13 Posts
thats alot more then I can get out of them.. everytime I reach out to them its the same thing nope they haven't heard anything official from maserati but they will contact me as soon as they hear something.
Yeah, the updates have been scarce and they blame it on Modena. It’s all good; it will take a week or two to float over anyway. They did get my car cover in. I plan to pick it up this week when I drop my GT off for service. I’ll post a pic once I get it.

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
3,887 Posts
The global supply chain nightmare is affecting many industries world-wide, including most transport domains which have are already been hit by staff shortages ( trucking in particular ) and I suspect to some extent or another that also impacts these delivery timelines uncertainty ..

·
Registered
1 Posts
You will become one of the few owners of this type of car. They are scarce and especially highly valued now. It is essential to choose a suitable delivery service because the condition of the car and your nerves in general directly depends on it. There are a lot of scammers in the delivery field now; I even order everything from Amazon through a separate China post package tracking website, as I am confident in them and do not want to run into scammers anymore. Check everything several times before making a delivery; it is crucial in this case. I would even sign a contract with them on this topic; after all, this is a car, not a sweater for the winter

101 - 120 of 150 Posts