Maserati Forum banner
81 - 100 of 102 Posts

Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
Still waiting (and hoping) for the Spyder version.....

Registered
I have seen a few videos online of cars being delivered to dealers in Europe. 0 information as to an exact arrival of cars in the US );
I sent an email to the Dealership here in Los Angeles and am awaiting a reply. I was oriignally told September, but you know how it goes with Maserati.
If it comes by November, i would be happy. .

Registered
The dealership 1st told me nov. or dec. which then changed to jan or feb.. most recently it has changed to sometime in 2022. I called Maserati USA and was told everything has to go though the dealership.

Premium Member
Yesterday at my dealership: two new customer cars arrived and are waiting to be picked up. Simply a brilliantly beautiful super sports car. All those who have already ordered one can be very happy!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Gear shift Speedometer Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Car seat cover

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Gear shift Car Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Registered

Registered
I was at the dealership today. They said they would be getting their first car probably next month. They said mine was number 2 and it should be here before the end of the year. I can鈥檛 wait to see the first one in person.

Registered
I am on the east coast also.. would be greatly appreciated if you can post any updates so I can hound the dealership. I have a blue one on order as well. I think it makes the natural sexyness of the car pop more then any of the other colors

81 - 100 of 102 Posts