Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
So today I received a email from my dealer, attached is a contract stating that if I decided to sell the car they have first right to sell it at there dealer. Apparently some customers got there cars and turned them at auction the same week of sale, My dealer said Maserati headquarters was very unhappy, so now we have to sign this contract. I told them that I am ok with this as long as you guys charge Fair consignment percentage, I ordered my 2022 over a year ago, now they are say it will be 3rd quarter if I am lucky and It will be a 2023.

· Registered
24 Posts
I guess you guys are correct about price increase, Im hoping this car is as good as things im hearing out there, I passed on a few good cars, My dealer is saying I should have my car by middle of Nov. Im not sure if they even no, my build.
Gloss Yellow Painted Brake Calipers with Black Maserati Script
EXTERIOR COLORBianco Audace
WHEELS20" Corsa Design Forged Wheels - Glossy Dark Miron Cut Finish
INTERIOR
SEATSCuoio
OPTIONS
MASERATI TRIDENT STITCHED ON HEADREST
HEATED FRONT SEATS
SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM
CARBON CERAMIC BRAKES
CARBON FIBER SPOILER
CARBON FIBER ROOF
DARK EXHAUST TIPS

· Registered
24 Posts
Bummer! I agree, This Maserati experience is crap! And I know the car is amazing, But when you spend 300k you would think we would have white glove service, I put my Ford Lightning Truck order in 2 months ago, and Ford provides updated emails and a link to what is happening with my truck, And there doing 30,000 units. How many MC 20s? 500 a year, and they cannot figure out how to communicate with there customers. This also happen to me back in 09 when I ordered my GT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts