Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got a question regarding the MC12 Corsa if anyone knows :D

I am doing research for a project and need the tire sizes that come stock on the MC12 Corsa cars. Most sites online list the sizes at 245 front width and 325 rear width, but the information I am getting directly from Maserati is that the car is equiped with 325f/325r width tires.

At first I thought maybe this was a typo, but after they confirmed it again I am not sure what to think. Can any of you help point me in the right Direction?

·
Registered
660 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
I was at the new Maserati factory showroom last week and they had a Corse on the floor. BTW, the correct spelling is as I had spelled it.

I believe the tires are the same as the Enzo which I believe are 345/35-18's.

Maserati has a new high tower office building fronted with the most incredible showroom. I was stunned.

It's so new they were preparing to introduce it to the press and public the day I was there (Thursday).

A large stage with multiple lighting towers was being set-up.

What a site to see.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Enzo comes with 245/325 widths and the reg. mc12 has the same.
I don’t think it is realistic to expect the Corsa (the US spelling) has been downgraded in rear width, and then hugely upgraded in front width.

325 front tires would not only probably not clear the front suspension but would require a fender well so deep, it would leave no room for a passenger foot well, pedals or the driver’s feet. This is all in addition to having added much more power to the rear wheels, so a setup like this might cause suicidal snap over steer. Anyone else know of any solid info on this? Or maybe another source that might?

·
Registered
793 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts