Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, the MC Victory is already here and I only had time to take some pictures recently (attached)! :D

Some questions here:
1. Is there any difference in the exhaust note compared to normal Gransports? (sorry, havent heard the exhaust note of a gransport in person before)
2. What will happen to the valves at the backboxes if I upgrade the backboxes to Larini or Tubi? The valves are connected via the sport button in the dashboard.
3. Is it possible to replace the centre pipes too? How loud will the car be with the Tubi/Larini backboxes?

Enjoy!

Monza

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
I believe that mechanically they are the same.
Be careful about making the car too loud, I now have 9K miles on my '06 GS and it is much louder than when I picked it up.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Congras fellow MCV owner!

right hand drive... whereabouts are u???

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
congrats! very nice!
#1!!! this is the real winner.
where have they been hiding this car?

·
Registered
279 Posts
That's great!

btw what's the sticker price for the MCV down in SG?

I notice you didnt opt for the carbon pack...

·
Registered
5 Posts
First post here,
Congrat on your new MCV
lovely color, and I love those MC12 seats!!

I heard that Gransport has Tubi OEM exhaust already, if so, you probably dont "need" a new exhaust system
My Spyder 90th anni. is quite loud already in Sport mode(but I dont have the hard top like your MCV), and I think it sounds lovely
I am pretty sure all Sypder 90th, Gransports, MCV share the same exhaust(the are pretty much all Gransports with different package), but if you really want to change, Tubi is the right choice to go with
and it shouldnt have anything to do with the Sport valve, the valve shouldnt be placed anywhere close to the muffler, but I am not 100% sure

1 - 11 of 11 Posts