Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I would like to know what is the specification of the MC Victory. Does the car use the same shifting software as the MC12 racecar? Are there any improvements over the current Gransport? What about the 0-100km/h times?

Thank you
Fred

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
fredgrisham said:
Hi all, I would like to know what is the specification of the MC Victory. Does the car use the same shifting software as the MC12 racecar? Are there any improvements over the current Gransport? What about the 0-100km/h times?

Thank you
Fred
hi fred, welcome.
i would think the software must be different for the MC12 and the GS (MCV included), being just totally different cars. you can do a search on "MC Victory" in this forum, the details and some very good pictures have been posted and discussed.

·
Registered
279 Posts
fred - take a look at some of my threads> I have a MCV.... not really a MC12 maybe except for the seats :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any idea on who owns the serial number 1 MC Victory? Will there be an extra premium for the number 1 vehicle?

Thanks

·
Registered
279 Posts
Dunno... i know the one they showed at the geneva show was 000/180.

38 and 88 were taken by Hong Kong... i dont know what the 3rd number is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone else wanna contribute to this thread about the allocation of the different numbers to diff. parts of the world?

·
Registered
279 Posts
which MC Victory number are you looking at? i know they shuffled some of the numbers between countries.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
fredgrisham said:
Anyone else wanna contribute to this thread about the allocation of the different numbers to diff. parts of the world?
if you search the posts you will find a few other numbers reported.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts