Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone tell me the approximate value, retail and wholesale, of the GS MC Victory? I see one on the Forum for sale section for $92500 and one on Dupont registry for $99500 firm... Anyone have an idea why someone with that much money to spend would spend it on either of these two cars?? I thought I wanted one but not if it makes me $30-40 thousand upside down the moment I write the check!! I have also seen GS LE"s offered for $69-75 thousand and from what I have read, they may be more rare than the MC Victory... What do you guys think?:confused:

·
Registered
133 Posts
I was told the LE's were the last production coupe's - basically had a few options included rather than them being options. Generally very little difference between a normal well specced one & an LE.

The Victory was limited numbers (180?) blue carbon, carbon seats, alcantara etc. So would probably offer the better long term investment if that's your bag.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Could someone tell me the approximate value, retail and wholesale, of the GS MC Victory? I see one on the Forum for sale section for $92500 and one on Dupont registry for $99500 firm... Anyone have an idea why someone with that much money to spend would spend it on either of these two cars?? I thought I wanted one but not if it makes me $30-40 thousand upside down the moment I write the check!! I have also seen GS LE"s offered for $69-75 thousand and from what I have read, they may be more rare than the MC Victory... What do you guys think?:confused:
I paid $79,900 for MC Victory # 16/180 last month. It was Nero Carbonio and had 6,400 miles, mint condition. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MC Victory

Mark,
What you paid seems like a more realistic number for a two year old car, even if it is "rare". These two I mentioned are just sitting at their asking price, I have been watching both for quite some time...I really like the whole package, but not enough to pay an extra $20 -30 grand over the value of the regular Grandsport. I think I read earlier that the Victory option was only $4 grand more than the standard GS when purchased new. By the way, I wondered if you have been in another GS to see how the Victory compared....(performance, handling,comfort level of those fancy seats?)

·
Registered
339 Posts
a friend just paid $80k for his black/tan Victory with 1400 miles on it this past summer. Went over his car when he got it, it's flawless.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MC Victory

Thanks for the input...I guess I should either make them a realistic offer or just keep looking. I would love to find one for that price with low miles ...Your friend doesn't want to sell,does he??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts