Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When maserati launched the 2 seater MC Stradale they said that it is more a track car then a normal sport car. but why the MC Stradale doesnt have a transmission temp cauge? how would i know if the transmission is over heated when im speeding or playing around or even in track? weird.

·
Registered
84 Posts
There are no Stradales in the USA, not sure where you are. Regarding the transmission, there are several ways it will tell you if bad stuff is happening, a Christmas trees worth of weird warning signs and lights, mainly!

I doubt you will ever get it to overheat, its a tough box, fitted to cars that have much more HP than the stradale too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know that if something bad is happening it will give me some signs in the dashboard but why waiting till something bad happens if they can simply add a trans temp gauge to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have no idea why, they could also have dumped the a/c, the crap radio, all the insulation and carpets, and the cup holders.. but hey they didn't, and it does not have a trans-temp gauge either. ;)

I bet you could use a Bluetooth ODB2 reader, android tablet and some app to get some useful reading? Pure speculation!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts