Maserati Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I replaced my 2011 Granturismo MC shift with a M6 (f13) a few years ago - I now have a MC Stradale.
They dont compare in my book, one is a car filled with soul that makes me happy everytime I drive it, the other a fast BMW I grew bored of in weeks.

I dont track, but for that purpose other cars would surely be better.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am in Melbs so the mc stradale will have to be a uk one as the one's here cost 190-300k aud. Looking to replace my e92 m3 in pic.
I am just not sure how much of a upgrade the v8 mc stradale (as I've never driven one) is hence looking at the v10 m6 as option too. The v10 m6 is 45-80k (depending if its a 2008-2010 vs 2006-2007) aud here.
my m3 e92 cold start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsFuEhyyyxM
If you import a Stradale, you will be up for similar costs after shipping, possible Luxury Car Tax (I can't remember if that applies to imports), 10% GST (Border Force will extract that before they release the car), Stamp Duty and then compliance/registration costs.

As you are looking at a V10 M6, you appear to want a 4 seater - the earlier 2 seater Stradale is certainly in the price range you suggest and would give you a far more raw experience than the M6 and there are a couple for sale in Melbourne (mine came via Remo at Autohaus).

My recommendation is to go with the M6 - it will be far more familiar to you than swapping to a Stradale - unless of course you would like to be different and stand out a little more!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts