Maserati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2014 GT S Rosso Trionfale
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys finally got to see the MC up and close it looks great it’s on my list of cars to possibly get I’ll post a few pictures here so you guys can see what I saw it was a private viewing only by invitation, I will be going to see if I can fit comfortably as soon as my local dealer gets one, he will be contacting should be relatively soon

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wow very nice Bill, I love the white color, what color would you get?

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
2,776 Posts
Love just about everything, except the rear louvers / shutters ( or whatever those things are called ) which I think are as butt-ugly as it gets ! But this is a very subjective matter, others may find that design appealing .

·
Registered
2014 GT S Rosso Trionfale
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love just about everything, except the rear louvers / shutters ( or whatever those things are called ) which I think are as butt-ugly as it gets ! But this is a very subjective matter, others may find that design appealing .
I agree but only because they made them out of plastic should’ve been glass other than that I personally like that look of glass Louvers also I would assume they serve the function of getting the heat out of the engine bay just like Corvettes do now

·
Registered
148 Posts
I got the DC invite as well but the timing wasn’t great for me to go see it. Hopefully I can check one out soon

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was at the viewing in Long Island.
I don’t really care for all the Alcanterra inside. Prefer leather.
Wish they would fire it up to hear it. I will be waiting for the convertabke.

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics BHartman! I too would wait for the convertible, or roadster version. Whatever they're gonna call it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was at the Miami launch and I must say that it looks stunning in person. It's fresh and something different. Can't wait to test it against my Turbo S and Huracan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts