Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think the new GranTurismo resembles to the Maybach Concept (exelero)?

See if you can see the resemblance.

THATS THE GRANTURISMO

Now look at the Maybach Exelero!

SEE....

I think so!

Unless. There is a little of some MERCEDES (maybach) in the back of the Turismo.

AND....THE EXELERO RESEMBLES THE BATMOBILE!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
exactly. the exelero is way larger. proportions are totally different.

exelero looks ugly to me so it hard resembles the GT.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
BeeYouZeeZee said:
So does the GranTourismo!
maserati needs to teach the owners how to spell.
it's GranTurismo.

this is going to be another one of those 'Grandsport" thing.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
M! said:
maserati needs to teach the owners how to spell.
it's GranTurismo.

this is going to be another one of those 'Grandsport" thing.
Sorry, after a couple of martini's it's GranTourismo. I'm off to find spelling errors in M!'s previous posts. Maybe I can get a little dig in too :cool:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Maybach Concept (Exelero)

Chrysler Crossfire

THAT is resemblance.

The GT is a nice car, just give it a little time. This car may not be what we all expected but it is a nice car and will find its market. I dont think we would mind that much about the size if its 0 - 60 numbers were a little better, say in the low 4's. I expected a sportier car, faster and with increased power... I'd say, enjoy your actual cars and maybe future editions will appeal more to our taste.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I've stood next to: I've touched, listened; and seen the the Exelero in stasis and motion. The "Germaness" of its presence is prevalent and undeniable. It extrudes no Italiano in either looks or demeanor. You guys are killing me with these comparisons. Is it still winter outside of California? High seventies here - beautiful droptop weather. Great therapy to clear the cobwebs. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phalcon Coupe

You're right. Absolute resemblance to the exelero

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bcube said:
I've stood next to: I've touched, listened; and seen the the Exelero in stasis and motion. The "Germaness" of its presence is prevalent and undeniable. It extrudes no Italiano in either looks or demeanor. You guys are killing me with these comparisons. Is it still winter outside of California? High seventies here - beautiful droptop weather. Great therapy to clear the cobwebs. :D

LMAO, Poor Maybach owners. where did you view the Exelero at?

·
Registered
695 Posts
jbondox said:
LMAO, Poor Maybach owners. where did you view the Exelero at?
Last November at the Ford-PAG-Mazda headquarters in Irvine.

Every Saturday morning, there is an informal group of enthusiasts who get to together for some coffee and doughnuts for a few hours to show off and talk about cars. Ford has been gracious enough to host the event. Anything from Exotica to restored Stanley Steamers. The gathering regulary attracts 200+ cars. I've been privledge to get up close to Enzos. MC12s, Callaway C-12 C-16, numerous Saleens including the S7, Ford GTs and GT40s, Bugatti EB110 and Veyrons, Vectors, Shelby Daytona Coupe, Old Ferraris that cost more than the Bugattis - there was once four or five historical Ferraris that arrived that were collectively worth more than $20 million....the list is almost endless.

Bascially a typical California Saturday morning. :)

Here is a shot from a few weeks ago when Ferrari was the Feartured Marque.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts