Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any MCV owner got their cars yet? I was just informed that the cargo ship is 1 week delayed... so that will be next week... hopefully the earlier part. Then it has to go through customs and the notorious Transport Department in HK.

Gosh I am soooo sick of waiting. :mad:

·
Registered
722 Posts
It can't be THAT bad having to drive the C4S instead... can it?

Deane

Vincent said:
Has any MCV owner got their cars yet? I was just informed that the cargo ship is 1 week delayed... so that will be next week... hopefully the earlier part. Then it has to go through customs and the notorious Transport Department in HK.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Vincent said:

My MCV arrived today at the dealership. Will pick up on Saturday am.

Just got back from Italy and had a wonderful tour of both the Maserati and Ferrari factories. Saw lots of MCV's.

I will post pictures and a video of the tour, including my MCV, in a few days.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sigh... I ordered the car even before the Geneva unveiled it.

I am just not sure whether my dealer is jerking me or it is really a delay en route to HK.

Or maybe it's just because mine is a right hand drive...

The C4S is beautiful... but I am in the process of selling her...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Mark,

So far I only know that most people (actually just me and saanik) are ordering the blu victory colour... what sort of other colour combo have you seen, heard or expecting to arrive?

Thanks,

Vincent.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The only colour I saw at the Maserati factory was the Blue Victory (new colour inspired by the blue livery of the race version of the MC-12), however, in there showroom and entrance, were both a Blue Victory and Bianco Fuji (Pearl White) which is the official colour of the street version of the MC-12.

According to Giorgio, our guide, who has been with Maserati almost 40 years (he is currently vice-president of product development), you can order the MCV in any of the regular and special colour combinations.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks... I just wanted to see whetehr anyone is ordering one that's not blue nor white.

I think the second quota for Hong Kong is red or something... hmmm...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts