Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm a new owner and looked into the Master Maserati course at Road Atlanta and was told it is no longer a one year of operation.

Just came over from a porsche which had lots of options to get a car on the track and would love to do something local in Los Angeles to get the GS opened up.

Hopefully see attached a pic of the still untracked 06 Gransport LE

Thanks, Tim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Tim,

Welcome to the site, as haha stated (and linked to), Willie is putting together an event. You should check it out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Master Maserati

I'd looked at that too, and missed signing up by a little bit. They're still running t now, but really DON'T want to go to Italy. Any chance they're going to run it back here in the states any time soon? Watkins Glen? Sonoma? Road Atlanta?

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'd looked at that too, and missed signing up by a little bit. They're still running t now, but really DON'T want to go to Italy. Any chance they're going to run it back here in the states any time soon? Watkins Glen? Sonoma? Road Atlanta?
Come to the Maserati Owners National Meet at Le Belle Macchine d'Italia in June 20 - 23 at Pocono Raceway. You'll get plenty of track time with Professional Instructors. www.italiancarsatpocono.com

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts