Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came back from Road Atlanta and participating in the 2 day Master Maserati Program! I was there with my brother and boy did we have a blast. The instructors from the Panoz Racing School were fantastic, even though a couple of the class room sessions and car familiarization exercises are redundant for current Maser Owners. Driving 06 GranSports through timed Autocross, Hot Laps around Road Atlanta is just an absolute blast. One of the highlights definitely was to be riding shotgun in a Trofeo, while one of the instructors does 2-3 Hot Laps in it. Man --- this is the sh..!

The program in itself is of the highest quality and incomparable to Porsche or Audi's Driving Experience. Every skill level of driver can take something away from this. I would highly recommend that program to anyone wanting to experience what a GranSport can do and what it is really designed to be doing. Having done multiple racing schools in Europe and US, Panoz is doing an fantastic job. I will post some pictures as soon!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As soon as I can I post the pix. It would be a great event for you to attend. Awesome people, great track time. You would enjoy it a lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts