Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be off for above course on Tues and Wed held in Parma Italy.
Anyone been on it? or Going?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The course comprised of track work with telemetry and wet works i.e. skid pan etc.
The telemetry aspect was I thought the best part of the program. We would chase the instructors and then come back to the pits to get our data downloaded. The data showed our: speed, accelerator pressure, brake pressure, steering and roll. All this data was overlaid against the "perfect" lap of an instructor. The instructor would then go over our chats and discuss where to brake earlier, too heavy on accelerator, turning in to early or late, etc.

Apart from track work there were also exercise like skid pans, slaloms, wet drifting round corners, and other car control exercises.

This program is very similar to the Ferrari Pilota and Advanced Pilota course conducted in Fiorano. The Maserati program was held at the Verano track in Parma. Cost was Euro3500 (I think).

·
Registered
390 Posts
How do you sign up for this? Where can I get more info on it? Did you have to buy the car new to attend, like the BMW M5 school?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Late may course!

I'll be there in two weeks! Its gonna be awsome! Ive never been to one of these b4 if you can't tell. After this I figure I'll be ready to hit the track next to all the amature ferrari owners around here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Briik
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing