Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you attended? I will be going in 2 weeks. Was wondering how you found the experience.

Cheers,

Tom

·
Registered
255 Posts
I attended the Master Maserati GT 2day course in Italy in September. It was tremendous fun, expecially enjoyed the skid-pan sessions (see attachment)

Got to drive GT, CC, Spyder, Gransport and QP - the Gransport (obviously) had the edge for track driving. Weirdest thing was moving from GT to CC and trying to remember whether or not there was a clutch involved!

Also enjoyed a fantastic road-trip to Italy and back driving 4K miles around Europe and over the alps twice in my own coupe CC.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
i did the master maserati program at road atlanta back in september. i had a blast. quality people and program. you are in for a treat. let me know your autocross time.

i posted a ton of pix when i came back. if you do a search you will see how much fun it was.

have fun:D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Does anyone know if Maserati is going to offer the classes at Road Atlanta again for 2007? I notice that the last session (November) is sold out.

Mike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

Thanks for the info -- I am looking forward to it. I'll post when I return and I'll ask about next year.

Cheers,

Tom

·
Registered
150 Posts
tomg said:
Thanks for the info -- I am looking forward to it. I'll post when I return and I'll ask about next year.

Cheers,

Tom

Tom.
Don't forget! I'll remind you!! as, -------
we will meet up there - for some great time! :D
Kai

·
Registered
635 Posts
Thanks Tom,

Now that I actually own one of these cars, it will be nice to really know how to drive it! :D

Hopefully they'll offer it next year, and I can go then.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts