Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recevied the following via email and thought some here maybe interested:

Following the huge success of 2006 Master Maserati Driving Courses, Maserati is ready to offer all its enthusiasts a new season of exciting experiences at our customized circuit Varano de' Melegari in Parma, Italy. We are therefore pleased to present you Master Maserati 2007 schedule and some important news regarding the Courses' content.

The Master Maserati Courses are held entirely at the wheel of Maserati cars (8 Maserati GranSport, 2 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT, 4 Maserati Trofeo, 2 Maserati Coup�, 1 Maserati Spyder) under the supervision of Andrea De Adamich and the technical direction of former Formula 1 driver Ivan Capelli, heading a team of professional drivers-instructors.

If you wish to participate in one of our Driving Courses, or just want to know more, please contact Master Maserati Secretariat at [email protected].

Yours sincerely

Master Maserati Team

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wonderful girlfriend gave me the US version (Road Atlanta) Master Maserati Course last October as a birthday present. It was a great 2 days spent pushing the wonderful CC Gransports to their (and my) limits. The last day was capped off with a shotgun ride in a Trofeo, at the hands of one of the instructors. What an "E" ticket ride..I almost lost my lunch.

If anybody has the chance to do this, I heartily recommend it.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I was hoping they would offer these classes at Road Atlanta again for 2007. But, it looks like we have to go to Italy if we want to take them now!

I should have gone last year, but wanted to wait until I had my car. Of course when I finally bought my '02 GT Coupe on November 1st, the last of the classes were "sold out". :mad:

Oh well, I've been meaning to get back over to Italy.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts