Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick warning you guys ,the above apprears to be a disgruntled employee or ex employee of a maserati garage in the uk , he has continually over the past few day ridiculed owners or potential owners about the faults troubles with the marque , all is not as it seems be very careful on any info he dishes out , he has caused a disruptive influence on the uk forum and is soon about to be censored , take heed maserati enthusiasts .

Regards lozcb

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi

i am really sorry if i have got any ones back up by telling every one the faults the masertai 4200 and 3200 have but i am very honest and most the time too honest.
i dont mean to cause trouble or put any one off buying a maserati, i have a great passion for italian sports car
i do work in maserati garage in the uk so i come across alot problems with them so i wish to help maserati owners not upset them in any way, most of masearti faults are very minor and can be repaired by the owner, they just need the help that i can hand out. its all free of charge so ask for help when ever you need it )
cheers for your time
:):):)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Well, I don't know what Anthony has done on that other forum, but in reading his posts on this forum my opinion is that he is an upstanding guy with good advice to provide all of us.
He has given in depth guidance several times, even posting his personal email address and name.
Not knowing Loz or Anthony personally, I say we just let them establish their own 'local' reputation on this forum. The UK forum can do what makes sense for them.
Mike

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well, I don't know what Anthony has done on that other forum, but in reading his posts on this forum my opinion is that he is an upstanding guy with good advice to provide all of us.
He has given in depth guidance several times, even posting his personal email address and name.
Not knowing Loz or Anthony personally, I say we just let them establish their own 'local' reputation on this forum. The UK forum can do what makes sense for them.
Mike
+1

I've also been impressed with his posts here, and thus far, he has been a real asset to the site.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seems we have got to the route of the 3200rules , if you were to visit maeratiforum.co.uk you would be a little better informed . the above does work for an independant called GIALLO in kent uk , his boss has found out what he has been up to on the uk forum and severley repremanded him and made him post a public apology to all , or lose his job possibly / and as to where the parts were going to come from that he was offering if needed and posting his email who only knows there legitimacy.
Enough said........... if his posts continue to be of a positive nature then that is a good thing for all concerned in the uk we endured a few more days of him , and it was me that suggested he come here only to get him off the uk forum.
After realising that he had actually done it it became apparent who he worked for as differing misleading stories were told his boss was informed yesterday and subsequently today we have had the apologies to save the reputation of Giallo being damaged,

Lets hope thats the end of it and we can all get back to enjoying the marque

Regards lozcb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts