Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Everything I've seen so far it looks just like a 2 door Quattroporte. As long as they don't turn soft on us, I'm ok with it. The Quattroporte styling is classic and it will look beautiful in a coupe body style, but the car definitely looks bigger. This is just me, but I don't mind the trunk is small in my GranSport, I'm not going to throw golf clubs in it, I'm not going grocery shopping in it. The rear seats have more room than I ever thought, but you have a large country club crowd out there where the trunk space for a few golf bags are important when making a choice over an Benz SL and the Maserati marketing machine I'm sure takes that into account. I don't recall if you can put a set of clubs in the SL when the roof is down can you? I'd guess no, but its been a while since I've examined an SL close up. This new coupe/spyder is crucial to Maserati's goal of selling 8,000 to 10,000 cars/year by 2008 so they have to bow down to what the masses want. As long as they have a GranSport edition a few years later, I'll be there. :D :lol: :D :lol:

Phil
8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
I love pizza
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing