Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I am new on the block, so be easy on me. I love my new 2005 GS Mediteranio Blue, but not without some small problems.
(see the picture of the GranSport, - and I know it is not a Ferrari - but the picture was taken at the dealership before I rolled it off the lot)

Can anyone out there help me with my GranSport wiper-arm arrangement?
The left arm (passenger side) can not be lifted from the wind shield as it does not have a joint in the right place.

Also, the amount of the "air-foil/spoiler" and the style wiper blade used here, takes up too much of the view.
Bosch has for years a self-flexing type ICON which I would like to put on the GranSport, any suggestions?

Last, why is only the driver side window auto? Can I make the passenger window automatic, too?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Looks like the pic didn't come through.

But the right arm (passenger side for us in the US) as you point out is not jointed, so no idea what can be done about that.

Maybe moving lower and removing the arm altogether will show an universal bolt so that you can attach something else?

Does it really annoy you that much, would lifting the seat help?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to both RQ & thebimbo for comments.

RQ: I am tall, but it annoys me to have the window wipers in the sight. Again I would like to install the Bosch ICON, and the issues would literally "go-a-way" if I could! I have looked at the Bosch site, but no luck for Maserati with their slick ICON-design. Anyone knows something otherwise?

thebimbo: Right window auto, sure I get your drift, but the 1992 BMW 325, I drive at the moment, has both windows with auto. and it is soooo nice.
I travel all the time to Europe and especially to Italy, and all the cars have both window auto. as far as I remember.

Please let me know if you can view my picture now. I can try to download an other if it does not work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
the wiper can be lifted by opening the bonnet and switching the wipers on and turing the ignition off once half way across the screen.

The window is simply because it doesn't have anti pinch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
maseratikai
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing