Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
well,

at lest i got to see my babe on camera, even if it was for 2 or 4 seconds.

my question is? is there going to be one this year...i am in as always:D

-willie

·
Registered
202 Posts
wow that's it? pretty disappointing indeed :confused:
i know ha... i think i see your car in the back, didn't the guy take video all trip?

i almost thought he was shooting a documentary and then just this:confused:

Don't worry Andrew, we won't hold this ageist you:D set up a new event for this year and will call it even...

-willie

·
Registered
11 Posts
there's more

Up the coast road and over the mountians they took video as we switched leads between all of us. I remember that as pretty good driving, maybe that is part II?

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
willie,

It is a deal. Should we aim for July or early fall? I think last year was perfect timing and I got too busy this year to come up with another event. My concern with late July is it is close to all the car stuff in August in Monterey.

I will try to get some more footage up. Overall it was poorly done and I've done better stuff on my own like this:

http://www.sporttuned.com/watch.php?v_id=998

I love the TUBI! I just wish the first 5 seconds weren't messed up (problem with the video conversion, the original doesn't look like that).

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Up the coast road and over the mountians they took video as we switched leads between all of us. I remember that as pretty good driving, maybe that is part II?
Yep, I'll get that up soon. I'm having problems getting the sound off the VOB DVD file.

·
Registered
530 Posts
i think i see your car in the back

-willie
I think there's a flash of yellow going over the GG. Sorry things aren't working out Andrew..

I'm up for another tour, any time. Maybe after Monterey before the weather cools.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts