Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pictures from Supercar Sunday (a/k/a a few other names) 2/22 in Woodland Hills / Calabasas ... smaller gathering than usual for the last Sunday of the month (overcast weather, the NASCAR race, and the short month all blamed), but there were some pretty amazing cars - most notable a Maserati Tipo 200SI (didn't get the serial number, sorry) and a 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa (s/n 0672), another Ferrari 250, a 1954 Gullwing Mercedes 300SL, and another 54 Mercedes 300SL convertible. I've uploaded pictures of those cars, but rather than sort through the few hundred pictures I took, if you're interested in seeing the others (a Mercedes Mclaren, Tesla, GT3, various Ferrari & Maserati) see: http://2009cars.shutterfly.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Just love the Tipo...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Ferrari Testa Rossa and Ferrari 250

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wow. I'm bummed I missed the 250GT and the Tipo. They were gone by the time I got there.

Didn't know that was your Maser Jaev. Love the color of your coupe. We should connect the next time you head over to Super Car Sunday.

Cheers.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think that's right - he had a binder of information about the Maser - a lot of the same stuff that was on that webpage. Sterling Moss drove that car!

I believe the current owner is the owner of the Auto Gallery... at least someone in the crowd mentioned that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.