Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. My name is Derek and I am going on my almost 8th year as a certified Maserati technician. Most of my knowledge was gained at Ferrari Maserati of Newport Beach, but for the last 8 months I have been at a new up and coming dealer, Maserati of Anaheim Hills.

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
To anyone interested, Im based in Sarasota FL and I restore the Nav/Radio/Window buttons in the 2002 thru 2006 coupe and spyders. I also restore all plastics such as AC vents dash vent center console,,etc...I am a sponsor of the forum and have many pics and references on the thread of the coupe/spyder section. My email is [email protected] and phone is 941-445-2465 Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. My name is Derek and I am going on my almost 8th year as a certified Maserati technician. Most of my knowledge was gained at Ferrari Maserati of Newport Beach, but for the last 8 months I have been at a new up and coming dealer, Maserati of Anaheim Hills.
hello Dereck
are you still a member ? or still I Anaheim hills?
hope all is well

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Dereck,
Could you help with my 2006 Maserati Quattrop?
Having warning up in dash, have a simple code reader that will read oe codes:
DME Po128 thermostat code, fairly straight forward on this one,. replace t/stat?
NFR braking c1161 brake light switch, this too, would be straight forward, replace brake lamp switch, comes right back when resetting. Brake lamps work.
NCS Skyhook: this one is beyond me, U1706 No commuication with NFR
NBC Body computer: U1602 B can line Error, that sounds bad
NPG Porta Guidatore: B1011 Lock retaining Actuation.
Resetting vehicle, NFR braking comes right back as well as NCS skyhook

1 - 7 of 7 Posts