Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

After 3 months of ownership i ve finally changed the interior of my car and i have for sale the items removed.

The items are damaged but could be used as spares if yours arent working.

Item 1. The info centre of my car was grinded down and all the buttons destroyed. However the screen and the electronics are in working order, photos attached.

Item 2. Metal plate for the switch plate and air con. This was profesionally painted in mat black colour and is good condition apart from the point where one of the bolts supporting the T lever.

Item 3. The 5+2 switch plate. The "paint of the buttons is removed but they are in good working order. Also the back plastic plate is broken.

If anyone is intrested in any of the items just PM me.

Thanxs.

Marios

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They say you can have money but still you cant buy taste...

The previous owner decided the black leather is no good so he added a bit of red, everywhere!!

When i bought the car i thought it would be just a case of removing the red leather, unfortunately it was not. All the items had to be replaced, from the door handles to the info centre...

Attached are the photos of the red interior, dreadfull i know. Only thing remaining to be removed is the leather in the footwell and lower part fo the doors.

Marios

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Hello everyone,

After 3 months of ownership i ve finally changed the interior of my car and i have for sale the items removed.

The items are damaged but could be used as spares if yours arent working.

Item 1. The info centre of my car was grinded down and all the buttons destroyed. However the screen and the electronics are in working order, photos attached.

Item 2. Metal plate for the switch plate and air con. This was profesionally painted in mat black colour and is good condition apart from the point where one of the bolts supporting the T lever.

Item 3. The 5+2 switch plate. The "paint of the buttons is removed but they are in good working order. Also the back plastic plate is broken.

If anyone is intrested in any of the items just PM me.

Thanxs.

Marios
wow.

i am sorry but it took me several minutes to grasp and understand the photos.

does it seem quite MORONIC for your garage techs to grind down the painted buttons?

feel sorry for you.

the red wasn't so bad after all now, right?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The buttons were grinded down by the shop which installed the leather, they wanted to flush the surface so it would look better... The red leather was of much lower quality to the original one so it looked really bad.

If i had known the condition of the items underneath the leather i would have just goen to the next car in line, no way i would have kept the car like that it looked soooo tacky.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.