Maserati Forum banner

maserati script/badge removal

12K views 39 replies 22 participants last post by  Mfar 
#1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to remove the rear madserati script. I mean is it a case of hot water/patience and dental floss? Or are there screws to worry about? I suppose the front nose badge has two tiny nuts.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
maserati script removal

Maseratiboy did you use any glue/3M tape on your new emblem-I mean do new badges come with some sort of adhesive backing?

Any thoughts about the front nose badge? I will have a look in a couple of days as am slightly under the weather and busy.

Why am I interested in knowing this? Am I to replace with with gold plated badges? Am I to replace them with pontiac badges? Am I crazy?

All will be revealed soon but in the meantime guys chime in with your thoughts.

PS No prizes for one who guess' right!

Discussion starter · #27 ·
front badge removal

Hi guys. Have removed the rear script but how do I remove the front maserati badge? Do I need to take the grill off? I tried to take the grill off by undoing the 4 screws at the top in the chrome housing. I understand that there are some fastenings at the bottom. Am I right. help please and the mystery of my badge removal will be told.

cheers

Discussion starter · #31 ·
This comment by ramp made me chuckle!!!

Ok I'll concede a little. I will be putting the emblems back and its not because I wanted a shaved look or cleaning. I just wanted to a proper job!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.