Maserati Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Tough to know for sure about reliability on Gransport since it is so new. But I feel it will be good. Seems Maserati listened carefully about complaints on the first cars brought back here in 2002, from the stuff I read about those cars I was expecting certain problems, Well after driving the car for a year I have not seen any of them. Ride is great, Shifting great and none of the electric gremlins that the Porsche salesman warned me about have showed up. Have not had one single issue with my 2004 . Do not listen to the Porsche guy, I think they see Maserati taking a bite out of Porsche sales in the future and are getting a bit worried. So after seeing the way Maserati has got it right now would think they took their time to get things right with the new gransport. I am sold on Maserati and planning on trading mine in this fall to order a 2006 Spyder that is suppose to have 450hp. Give the Maserati a chance, I don't think you will regret it

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.