Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - so the neigbours give me the angry looks.... The wife is refusing to ride with me:ashamed: The Tubi have to go.

It fits any QP model from year 2004 up to 2012. Its in good condition (will clean and polish it coming weekend). Asking price is AED 3200 (new is USD 4000).

Link to Tubi Exhaust Webpage:
Tubi Style / MASERATI QUATTROPORTE EXHAUST

PM me if you are interested.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2007 Quattroporte Sport GT / Bianco Fuji Pearl

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ohh this is quite sad...I heard it and nothing really shocked me...except that it was in the open air area of a large parking lot....Is that really a non-negotiable solution for you? Cheers

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohh this is quite sad...I heard it and nothing really shocked me...except that it was in the open air area of a large parking lot....Is that really a non-negotiable solution for you? Cheers
Hi Belitalia,

Im not sure if its a "get used to" thing - maybe. Prefer though the stock mufflers + the x-pipe which i had to replace again with the stock resonator. But hey - im getting old and my ears are sensitive :laugh:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish that X pipe fit my spider, I sure would buy it from ya!
Sorry man - it goes striaght back on the QP this coming weekend. Back to normal again... Need to kiss up to the wife and the neighbours :laugh:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Spectrum, 'un coud fe maitre', congrats, I new I could count on your talents of negotiator...:thumbsup:

Hum, did your wife trade-in the X-pipe against her driving the QP more often???

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Spectrum, 'un coud fe maitre', congrats, I new I could count on your talents of negotiator...:thumbsup:

Hum, did your wife trade-in the X-pipe against her driving the QP more often???
Hi Belitalia,

You know - we nee to stay on the right path with our better halfs as that will enable us to get the approvals for future mods and car investments easier:2thumbsup:

Actualy my wife loves to drive the QP and as she says - "its so smooth and responsive" compared to the Cayenne S she is driving.

So today im off to ARM to get the stockmufflers and x-pipe re-installed - so tonight i might take my wife for a spinn down Jumeirah Beach Road.... without earpluggs and with the windows down :autofahrer:

Note: I suspect i bought the Tubi "Loud" version (Prod. code TSQPORTE05.003.AR) from this local dude here in Dubai.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts