Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone i need urgent assistance i just bought a 2006 Quattroporte and left it for a while when i got back the battery was completely flat i tried jump starting with a smaller battery but it did not come on i later charged the battery not it is just coming on and showing that gear cannot be engaged and it is not starting. I need urgent assistance on what to do

·
Registered
323 Posts
Battery

My Battery Went Because Of Inactivity, Charged It Slowly Went Back To The Dealer And Gave Me A New One Under Warranty!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi everyone i need urgent assistance i just bought a 2006 Quattroporte and left it for a while when i got back the battery was completely flat i tried jump starting with a smaller battery but it did not come on i later charged the battery not it is just coming on and showing that gear cannot be engaged and it is not starting. I need urgent assistance on what to do
Sorry the exact error is gear unavailable also power stering unavailable

·
Registered
183 Posts
As a 06 car, does it not come with a warranty? Maybe getting the dealer to check the car while the error codes are live? Disconnecting then recharging may work, sometimes all the ECU's can get out of sync.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts