Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
Im from Croatia.
Im interested about some parts for Maserati Quattroporte Biturbo 2.0 V6.
We need transmission for this car (getrag 6-speed).
Does anybody knows where we can find it in Europe, or does anybody knows from which other car transmission fits on our Maserati?

·
Registered
212 Posts
You may want to repost your question in the correct forum. There is no such thing as a 2.0 V6. I am assuming you mean 3.0L ? Also, is it gasoline or diesel?

·
Registered
19 Posts
The 6 speed boxes for the V6 biturbo where used in the late 2.0 Ghiblis and QP IV.

Finding a new one is impossible. Getrag doesn't even offer any parts or repair service for them as you probably already now.

Your only hope is finding one in Europe, as these cars never made it to the States.

Try David Askew or Arese Trade, but avoid KJB as he is a known crook, defrauding people of their money for years.

There is a rumour that these boxes where also used in some BMW of the era, but I have never managed to find information regarding this, if you do, please share.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The 6 speed boxes for the V6 biturbo where used in the late 2.0 Ghiblis and QP IV.

Finding a new one is impossible. Getrag doesn't even offer any parts or repair service for them as you probably already now.

Your only hope is finding one in Europe, as these cars never made it to the States.

Try David Askew or Arese Trade, but avoid KJB as he is a known crook, defrauding people of their money for years.

There is a rumour that these boxes where also used in some BMW of the era, but I have never managed to find information regarding this, if you do, please share.
Same as used in M3 and M5 but maybe different ratios. But should not be far off... All Ghibli 2,0 had 6-speed. 1993/4 2,8 had 5-speed. They are just as fast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts