Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my Quattroporte Collezione Cento which Maserati made 100 of in 2008. The car has has a Ivory exterior and Cuoio colored leather interior with diamond stitching on the seats. I'm definitely a fan of the interior and the ride is very smooth.

·
Super Moderator
2,554 Posts
Beautiful and many congratulations! Love the upholstery and that couio leather is an all time classic.

This car also has advanced multi-media and external integration options as I recall. Have you tried them out?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Yes it has a Windows XP computer that runs the software for DVD and audio playback (through Bluetooth?). I haven't played around with it too much, but you can burn a CD with movies and photos and play them back on the back seat screens, which is pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Very very nice!!

The interior is exquisite and the exterior is........is the one that we all love: gorgeous, sexy, timeless.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sunshine, fred afen, thank you guys! Definitely a vintage feel to the car that is to experience.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Amazing car. I am about to buy the same one. It look as good as new and only has 41000 KM. Is there anything special that I should ask for? Anything I should be worried off. Never had or driven a Maserati before so any help I can get it will be useful. The car seems to come with a kind of a warranty from a dealer, any tips on what the warranty must include. What might be the first thing that can go wrong with this car?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Marpam, I would get it PPIed so than an independent mechanic can tell what's wrong with it or what you could expect in service coming up after purchase. Also take a look at the Rack and Pinion of the car and valve gasket covers.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just out browsing cars. You have a beautiful car! Your model was one of my inspirations for wanting to own a Maserati one day.

Scott

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Scott! I did end up buying the car for the interior alone as it was exactly the color and classic look I was looking for. Btw your GranTurismo is sick!

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
This is my Quattroporte Collezione Cento which Maserati made 100 of in 2008. The car has has a Ivory exterior and Cuoio colored leather interior with diamond stitching on the seats. I'm definitely a fan of the interior and the ride is very smooth.

what a beautiful interior!!!!! A german car can't even come close to it!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone here in the forum, I would like to introduce myself briefly: My name is Uli 51 years old and I live in Germany near Stuttgart. The passion for Maserati especially the QP-V was since 2004 and is still my dream car.. For 8 years I already have a QP-Executive GT.

But Since 4 months been the proud owner of a Collezione Cento. My vehicle is No. 50!

My question to you: Is there a manual or something similar for the installed PC on board? I do not know how to get to the XP operating system, and also how the modem can be configured? Can you please help me? That would be great! Unfortunately, I can not get help from Maserati, because no one knows more about the QP-CC. Maybe you could scan me the documents and mail me? ([email protected]). I like to pay something for your effort, eg. over Paypal?

Thanks and best regards Uli

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts