Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
photos

wonderful idea, and a nice project. i will have to learn about these new fangled cameras, maybe. what really set me off were palm trees in UK! do you heat the outside of your house. is this possible!

·
Registered
44 Posts
bundas said:
wonderful idea, and a nice project. i will have to learn about these new fangled cameras, maybe. what really set me off were palm trees in UK! do you heat the outside of your house. is this possible!
LOL, They grow quite nicely down here in Cornwall.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I apologize in advance for posting so many pictures...but I love the car and the pictures....hope you guys like the pictures too!

:) :) :)

- Jon

pictures of my 2002 Maserati Coupe, taken by an amateur photographer....

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
That's a very very attractive colour combo!

very classic.

·
Registered
909 Posts
We just got this gorgeous car in this morning and I had to get some pictures up. It's a Bianco Fuji Gransport LE, which gives the wingbadges among other things.

- Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
660 Posts
Boy, that's a nice piece of machinery... Bianco Fuji is such an amazing color (have seen a couple in Milan... stunner). What's the price tag, if I can ask?

Ed

·
Registered
909 Posts
It's a GranSport LE, which adds the following over standard GranSport:
red brake calipers
cd changer
skyhook
xenons
full leather interior
19" trofeo ball-polished wheels
heated front seats
wingbadges
hi-fi
red-accented tridents

plus this car has carbon sill plates
park distance
aluminum passenger footrest
and the bianco fuji paint is $5k

MSRP $116,052

This is our second Bianco Fuji GranSport, and I think its absolutely stunning. We have debated ordering a QP in this color, but I think its like $12k.

- Mark

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
gorgeous! looks like the bumper have a slight different color at a certain angle as well ("Would this bother you" thread)....

RTGT had a bianco fuji QP that was unsold for the longest time. exterior is very nice... but they messed it up with too many colors in the interior.

·
Registered
39 Posts
maserati of minneapolis said:
This is our second Bianco Fuji GranSport, and I think its absolutely stunning. We have debated ordering a QP in this color, but I think its like $12k.

- Mark
I thought I read/heard somewhere that colors like this really have "ground up pearls" as part of the paint component. Could this possibly be true and could it explain the price differential? Yikes..12 grand!!!

KCD

·
Registered
722 Posts
Much more likely it's just an expensive "nanomaterial" additive, like tiny diffraction grating flakes.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Anybody said pictures...???

This is my baby while he sleeps...

On rainy days he loves to sleep.

But when the sun shines we go out and play, this picture is leaving the pits at the race track.

I have a short video of a trip to the track... some may have already seen it but for those that have not here is a link to it http://media.putfile.com/Maserati-32

·
Registered
188 Posts
Just love white on these cars!

Paco, spectacular pictures!

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I got that same car cover from the dealer for about $200 or so.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts