Maserati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like to to thank Andrew and Torbin for allowing us to become a sponsor on here and look forward to supplying the Maserati community with their needs.

Myself and the staff will be constantly staying on top of all the emails and posts on here so that everyone can get what they need, when they need it.

We carry most everything for your Maserati and have suppliers on each coast so please contact us and mention you saw us on Maserati life for automatic savings!

Look forward to building a wonderful and lasting relationship with the community.

Kind regards,
Patrick Sellers - Maserati Parts USA

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Excellent. Welcome

·
Registered
358 Posts
Welcome to MaseratiLife and for being a sponsor. Having a source for parts, as an alternative to MNA or when MNA don't have the part, will be helpful to owners.

PM sent.
Thanks
Jon

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

Im looking forward to doing the best I can to help the community out. Im not going to promise to be the "end all, be all" but I sure will do my best! We just want to be another option out there and hopefully establish a great reputation for service, quality and price. Let us know your needs and Happy Holidays to all~

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone know how to get into the soft top of a 2002 spyder? I have a hydraulic leak just behind the drivers head that leaked onto the soft top. But can't seem to get into that area to see what is wrong. Needless to say my top won't work. [email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Id like to to thank Andrew and Torbin for allowing us to become a sponsor on here and look forward to supplying the Maserati community with their needs.

Myself and the staff will be constantly staying on top of all the emails and posts on here so that everyone can get what they need, when they need it.

We carry most everything for your Maserati and have suppliers on each coast so please contact us and mention you saw us on Maserati life for automatic savings!

Look forward to building a wonderful and lasting relationship with the community.

Kind regards,
Patrick Sellers - Maserati Parts USA
Welcome to the site. I am and several members here looking for a carbon fiber spoiler that came with the GranSport MC Victory 2006 to have installed in the regular GranSport 2006... how much would be?

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Fellas,

I do have them (P/N 69145900) available and the current MNA list price is $1570.28. There is not much room for discount on these but currently I can offer them for $1370 plus some shipping which depends on your location. Im am in the works dealing with a company who can make these, as well as other carbon fiber products, but will not have product available for a few months. Email me or PM me if anyone is interested or needs anything else.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Fellas,

I do have them (P/N 69145900) available and the current MNA list price is $1570.28. There is not much room for discount on these but currently I can offer them for $1370 plus some shipping which depends on your location. Im am in the works dealing with a company who can make these, as well as other carbon fiber products, but will not have product available for a few months. Email me or PM me if anyone is interested or needs anything else.
Great and thanks for your answer. How about the paddle shifts? I have understood that the MC Vicory comes with carbon fiber paddle shift.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great and thanks for your answer. How about the paddle shifts? I have understood that the MC Vicory comes with carbon fiber paddle shift.....
The MCV does come with the carbon fiber paddle shifts, but I feel embarrassed even quoting a price! They currently are not available and Maserati retails them out at $2864.41 (224345). There would of course be a Maserati life discount in there as well. =)

If you PM me I can see about getting the factory ones from a supplier directly in Italy (most of the time a lot cheaper than MNA), otherwise I am still working with a company that will be reproducing all of these but wont be for some time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The MCV does come with the carbon fiber paddle shifts, but I feel embarrassed even quoting a price! They currently are not available and Maserati retails them out at $2864.41 (224345). There would of course be a Maserati life discount in there as well. =)

If you PM me I can see about getting the factory ones from a supplier directly in Italy (most of the time a lot cheaper than MNA), otherwise I am still working with a company that will be reproducing all of these but wont be for some time.
It would be interesting if you can get this option since the price that you mentioned is very expensive....thanks

·
Registered
633 Posts
The other consideration if they are not OEM, is whether they can be done in the carbon fiber with the blue weave like the factory MCV parts. For those with a regular GS, they likely won't care, but for people with a 90th Anniversary with the same blue weave carbon, it would have to match. There is already a company making the paddles in the MCV style that many member have but no blue weave.

Since we are getting price quotes, what is the list for the MCV front carbon spoiler? Judging by the paddle price I am sure it will be even more scary...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The other consideration if they are not OEM, is whether they can be done in the carbon fiber with the blue weave like the factory MCV parts. For those with a regular GS, they likely won't care, but for people with a 90th Anniversary with the same blue weave carbon, it would have to match. There is already a company making the paddles in the MCV style that many member have but no blue weave.

Since we are getting price quotes, what is the list for the MCV front carbon spoiler? Judging by the paddle price I am sure it will be even more scary...
Scary is right! The only good news is that it is available and I can see why. 980138309. Dont shoot the messenger. =) Getting the blue weave to match is one of the key components and why I have decided to use a certain supplier, but again will take some time. Once product is ready, pictures and price will soon follow.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Scary is right! The only good news is that it is available and I can see why. 980138309. Dont shoot the messenger. =) Getting the blue weave to match is one of the key components and why I have decided to use a certain supplier, but again will take some time. Once product is ready, pictures and price will soon follow.
So your answer in the Reply #10 is for the rear spoiler? oops...I thought that was for the front one!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts