Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice. Glad to see some local tridents on the forums.

I have an '09 GT-S. I know of a few QP owners in the Houston area.

Perhaps we could meet up at the next Coffee and Cars?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would love to

I am hoping to organize a Maserati club
we can start locally in Houston then spread within Texas
I have searched this topic on line , found other Maserati clubs in different States but nothing local.
once we have it running the next step is Maserati Festival!

14 Posts
Nice. Glad to see some local tridents on the forums.

I have an '09 GT-S. I know of a few QP owners in the Houston area.

Perhaps we could meet up at the next Coffee and Cars?
For those of you that live in the North Houston area, Sewell helps sponsor the Coffee & Cars for a Cause at Market Street in the Woodlands. Here is a link to the site to get some more information.

This month, we saw less muscle cars and many more exotic cars being featured. Come out with your Maserati's next month and stop by to say hi!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maserati club in Houston

Jennifer, we talked via email today, I am Michael
I am interested in starting a Maserati club for Maserati owners in Houston, may be we can work together

·
Registered
354 Posts
I live in San Antonio which is only 2:30 hrs away

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I have a QP (Med Center) and a friend with one also (Pearland); we wouldnt mind meeting up or helping to establish a local club. I havent been to Cars & Coffee since March but would love to connect with other owners.

·
Registered
54 Posts
help

I have never owned a Maserati before and I am looking at a 2012 MC...how does this car ride compared to the GT? Will it beat my wife to death or is it a very smooth beast? rrm

·
Registered
4 Posts
For those of you that live in the North Houston area, Sewell helps sponsor the Coffee & Cars for a Cause at Market Street in the Woodlands. Here is a link to the site to get some more information.

This month, we saw less muscle cars and many more exotic cars being featured. Come out with your Maserati's next month and stop by to say hi!
Is this still going on in the woodlands?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Glad I found this post ! Is this event still on for Aug? If so, count me in in!
ps: I've seen a few QP's in uptown park and was hoping y'all would know a decent place to clear an EPB fault? Maserati of Houston service is a joke! They're trained to light up your codes like it was christmas, provide a loaner from budget at their "corporate price" which is FOUR times higher than budget's online rates.... go figure!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts