Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.
Wonder if there's any Maserati owner from HK in this forum. Number of new Maserati on the road has increased dramatically. but i have never seen a 4200 spyder in HK.
Would be nice to have some gathering.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea lots of sports cars. depends where you go. some area is full of ferraris and lamb. some area is full of boy racers. some area is full of boy racers with expensive cars lol.
cars are not cheaper at all in HK!! it cost sooo much for insurance and a 4200 spyder 02 is priced HKD 500000 at the car dealers. I havnt seen any one DIY as well. so maintainence cost will be a lot. I lived in NZ before and i just like fixing my own car. feels great!! :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
There are a few Maserati owners on fchat, the newer cars are quite popular and i think Maserati is heading in the right direction. How many Ferrari owners in HK also own Maser? Quite a few i think.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Met someone last week who has also bought a new GTS.
he was having some trouble with his steering.
hope that has been sorted out now.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi
New here also 01' f360 f1 and 05' QP I own...I always repaired my italian vehicle while typical issue came out....I lived in guangzhou china and came from taiwan....hehe

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice to be here with the fellow HK Mas owners=)

you guys know where to do mods? I'm interested to do some mods on the exterior like the MC stuff for my GT

·
Registered
7 Posts
extra parts

Dear Sir
I have been driving a Spyder 2002 4200 Gransports for over 18 months
just changed to a jag recently, have a pair of new spring and good used sports versions suspension.
Are you interesting ?
Please let me know by return mail, rkko123r[email protected]
Tks for your time
Hi there.
Wonder if there's any Maserati owner from HK in this forum. Number of new Maserati on the road has increased dramatically. but i have never seen a 4200 spyder in HK.
Would be nice to have some gathering.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everybody,

Just bought Maserati 3200GT 2000/2001 and going to pick it up a few days later.
So excited to pick it up soon just not a chance to go over 4000rpm in my test drive due to travel condition. I am Sunday driver, not a racer pattern though...

A list of questions in my mind:
1) $/km (70% highway: 30% city),
2) RPM range to trigger the twin turbos,
3) annual maintenance cost for my reference.
4) any may difference among 1999/2000/2001/2002 models?
5) any sharing parts/options with 4200GT?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey all,

Also a maser owner living in HK.

Any morning drives?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Count me in please, I'm a new 3200GT owner for just a month! Love it very much just wonder if it will be overheated in summer time!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Count me in please, I'm a new 3200GT owner for just a month! Love it very much just wonder if it will be overheated in summer time!!!
Congrats! Just make sure you have the car checked by good mechanic (I know a few so PM me if you need contacts).

We should meet for a morning drive!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Don't think too much

Just enjoy it first before you think about what to do
You better hv a good mechanic with you
Good luck as I gave up

Hi everybody,

Just bought Maserati 3200GT 2000/2001 and going to pick it up a few days later.
So excited to pick it up soon just not a chance to go over 4000rpm in my test drive due to travel condition. I am Sunday driver, not a racer pattern though...

A list of questions in my mind:
1) $/km (70% highway: 30% city),
2) RPM range to trigger the twin turbos,
3) annual maintenance cost for my reference.
4) any may difference among 1999/2000/2001/2002 models?
5) any sharing parts/options with 4200GT?

Thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts