Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here from the service dept. at Maserati of Naples?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I am not sure I understand your question. Maserati of Naples has one trained mechanic who works on Maseratis. Two weeks ago they replaced the air conditioning compressor and other parts on my Gran Turismo (under warranty) in about 3.5 hours and seem to have done an excellent job. The only thing you should know is that they do all Maserati service in the Porsche workshop, the older building, as opposed to doing the work in the Aston/Bentley/Jaguar brand new building, which sucks! You have to go to the Porsche check-in which is not very nice. Why they did not use the new Aston check-in facility is beyond comprehension!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have been there 3 times and they never managed to do anything properly--ranging from ordering wrong parts to being unable to figure out how to use their own diagnostic software. The first time I picked up my GranSport they had left black fingerprints all over the leather interior and stains in the carpets. The last time they turned over the keys with the sides of the car coated in mud. I had to wait around past closing to get the thing detailed again. The first time I went in there they tried to sell me an after-market exhaust as well as an after-market ECU that would have voided my warranty! I drive over to Fort Lauderdale now. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! They shouldn't even be a dealership.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts