Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'd love to get my hands on one. I have searched everywhere and have never been able to find a model of my CC. I keep models of all my cars, past and present, in my office, and the Maserati is obviously missing.

Eric

·
Registered
262 Posts
If you don't mind spending a bit:

Maserati Models

BBR has the Coupe, the GranSport, and the Quattroporte, and are soon to release the Granturismo--all in 1/43rd scale. Check 'em out. By the way, BBR is known as one of the best manufacturers of hand-built model cars.

·
Registered
284 Posts
$200 for a 1/43 scale? WOW!! I was hoping for something a little bigger, and less pricey.

Eric

·
Registered
262 Posts
I warned you! They're hand-builts (not diecast) so they cost a bundle. I have a limited edition DBR-1 in 1/43rd scale w/ engine detail that cost about $550. Of course it is flawless and very detailed.

Apparently Bburago makes a 1/18th diecast of the coupe... Bburago Website...
... and here's a few listed on eBay:

eBay - red Coupe

ebay - black Coupe

They both have Euro tail lights though.

The Granturismo also seems to be out:

Granturismo on eBay

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I warned you! They're hand-builts (not diecast) so they cost a bundle. I have a limited edition DBR-1 in 1/43rd scale w/ engine detail that cost about $550. Of course it is flawless and very detailed.

Apparently Bburago makes a 1/18th diecast of the coupe... Bburago Website...
... and here's a few listed on eBay:

eBay - red Coupe

ebay - black Coupe

They both have Euro tail lights though.

The Granturismo also seems to be out:

Granturismo on eBay

Hope that helps!

I've seen those on ebay, I was hoping for the US tail lights.

Eric

·
Registered
262 Posts
I think I'm out of options here. Sorry. :(

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'd love to get my hands on one. I have searched everywhere and have never been able to find a model of my CC. I keep models of all my cars, past and present, in my office, and the Maserati is obviously missing.

Eric
Let me know waht model and colour and scale ,I'll do my best to send you one from UK. That goes for everyone else on the board .:)

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have silver 1:18 in convertible by maisto with us lights or 1:43 silver cc coupe with us lights. can u wait 4 weeks? pm me with your requirement/thoughts/address.

best wishes

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Anyone know where to get a black GS in 1:43?

I have a Trofeo in 1:43 (looks awesome) but I'd like one to match my car :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Anyone know where can I get those toddler cars where kids 2~5 yrs old can sit in and drive? A GranTurismo probably doesn't exist but I've seen one for what looked like a '02 Spyder. My son looks at other kids' BMW kiddie cars with envy. I want him to have the phattest ride on the playground.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Anyone know where can I get those toddler cars where kids 2~5 yrs old can sit in and drive? A GranTurismo probably doesn't exist but I've seen one for what looked like a '02 Spyder. My son looks at other kids' BMW kiddie cars with envy. I want him to have the phattest ride on the playground.

Try Ebay, you can usually find anything you want on Ebay, except a 1/18 scale 4200 in silver.

eric

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks BigFoot....now I know what to get my God Daughter for her birthday.....my brother's gonna kill me. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.