Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I own this 2 cars and I´m finishing the restoration of both, but I need some help. Somebody can tell me where I can find the the codes and company of the paintings? I want to paint them in the original colors I know that the Mistral (AM109 0280) was original oro longchamp , but just with the name of the color I can do nothing. For the Merak (AM122 0916) I don´t know even the original color now is painted in red , but I think that maybe it was originally white.

I have changed the head gasket in the both cars, but for the Merak I don´t know wich pressure I have to make when I put again the head of the engine

I´M SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hello I own this 2 cars and I´m finishing the restoration of both, but I need some help. Somebody can tell me where I can find the the codes and company of the paintings? I want to paint them in the original colors I know that the Mistral (AM109 0280) was original oro longchamp , but just with the name of the color I can do nothing. For the Merak (AM122 0916) I don´t know even the original color now is painted in red , but I think that maybe it was originally white.

I have changed the head gasket in the both cars, but for the Merak I don´t know wich pressure I have to make when I put again the head of the engine

I´M SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Try MIE Corp. (www.maseratinet.com) they have all the paint codes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much. I have already painted the cars, and finished wjth the engine work of the Merak.Than you

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thank you very much. I have already painted the cars, and finished wjth the engine work of the Merak.Than you
I hope you'll consider bring the cars to The Maserati Owners National Meet at Le Belle Macchine d'Italia. June 20 - 23, 2008 .
Last year we had 4 Mistrals.
www.italiancarsatpocono.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts