Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get a pulse check from the UAE-based owners on here if they would be up for this.

I've been out of the country for some time now for work, business school, etc., so this would be a great opportunity to get to know some of you and share stories.

I can even ask the head of marketing for Maserati in Dubai if he'd like to show up in one of their latest toys.

I'll wait to hear from you before I suggest dates and location.

Cheers,

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dear JP
great initiative and I’ll be very happy to join - i see that few clubs in Dubai arranged events on the parking of the Burj Pavilion, the coffee shop located on the boulevard in downtown Burk Khalifa (not very far from the new McLaren showroom) - could be a suggestion for possible venue location.
Look forward hearing feedback from other Dubai members,
cheers
tony

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just dropped Maserati's marketing manager in Dubai an email to see if they'd like to get involved. Great idea regarding Pavillion. We'd need to somehow block a section of the parking, but I can ask the cafe.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just fired off and email to everyone who has provided me their contact details. If you would like to join, please drop me a private message with your email and mobile #

Thanks,

JP

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dear all,

Some good news.

I met with Al-Tayer's marketing manager today who will give us complete VIP access to the Maserati Trofeo lounge (food / beverage), pits, track, and allow us to test drive some of the new models. There will also be a play area for children if you want to bring your families along.

What I need from you ASAP:

Please send me a PM with complete name, email, mobile #

I will pass this info to the marketing manager at Al Tayer who will then send you an official invitation.

If you have friends who are Maserati owners and would enjoy such an event, please let them know and pass their details on to me. This would also be fun for people who are curious about the brand and are considering making a move to Maserati. Finally, who doesn't like to see and hear Maserati Trofeo race cars in action???

Thanks guys and please respond ASAP (including names of those you will be bringing with you).

Best,

JP

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fyi, the meet above will be on March 2nd at the Dubai Autodrome.

Invitations are going out today by email, so if you haven't gotten in touch please do so ASAP!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks like this trip to the Maserati Trofeo worked out, were any pics taken? I am looking forward to this kind of event if it happens again. Yes, I know me and my baby could not make it to the Get together event in Oct, sorry....:thumbsdown: but we will be there next time. BTW she just came back with improved handling (brand new front susp) and stiffer clutch settings...:ninja2:

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
BTW she just came back with improved handling (brand new front susp) and stiffer clutch settings... 0:):grin2::wink2::|:surprise:>:):crying::smile2::x:nerd::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts