Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Forum Folks,
I am new to living in France and unfortunately on the first trip from England to the house in Corrèze my front left shock absorber failed approximately 20km away. I was able to nurse the car to the house. Does anyone know of an independent mechanic that will be able to source and replace Maserati GrandSport (2007) shock absorbers close to Brive La Gaillarde? Whilst I can drive the GrandSport for a short distance at slow speed I can't really take it to the nearest Maserati dealer in Toulouse. Any advice or assistance would be gratefully received.
Many Thanks.
Cheers,
Jerry.

·
Super Moderator
3,995 Posts
Jerry, Join Sports Maserati and look for Phil. He's an expert living in Laval. He'll be able to point you in the right direction.

But it's a pretty simple job so any half way good mechanic will be able to do it

C

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jerry, Join Sports Maserati and look for Phil. He's an expert living in Laval. He'll be able to point you in the right direction.

But it's a pretty simple job so any half way good mechanic will be able to do it

C
Hi Catmanv2, Thanks very much for your advice. Do you have a surname for Phil please so I can do some searching? Appreciate the quick response. Cheers, Jerry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts