Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Time for a little update.

Everything is going as planned. I even got a surprise entry. There will be an old 3500GT prototype at the show! It is in an original (rough around the edges) condition but nonetheless, I'm very excited to see it.

I have also planned on having a car corral for other cars of interest that are not Maseratis and will not be judged. So if you don't have a Maserati, come out in your sports car and you will be among "friends".

Martin

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pictures

What a great event it turned out to be. The President of "The Maserati Club" said that this was the largest Maserati exclusive car show on record for the Southeast! We even had some other cars show up that we had come in just to share the warmth of the shop Including two Lamborghini Countachs. The weather tried to dampen our spirits but it never could. And we were lucky enough that it stayed dry enough for us to go out and enjoy our Maseratis on a spirited two hour drive in the GA foothills. Here are some pictures that were taken from the show and the drive.

BTW, Thanks to everyone that brought a Maserati and everyone who came out to enjoy the show. I plan on doing this again for next year and hopefully it will be an even bigger turnout!

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice event and a great job by TMC and Flashback Motorworks who organized it all.
Looking forward to next year, where more Maseratis should attend.
In effect other than Maserati of Atlanta exhibiting a QPV, no modern area Maserati were from Georgia!
Please show more pictures from the evnet!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts